Corporate Litigation and Counseling
February 22, 2023
We are a full-service law firm dedicated to providing Litigation counsel and counsel on all aspects of the business. Our team of attorneys has extensive experience in the areas of corporate, transactional, nd litigation law. Our clients include a wide range of businesses, from small startups to large corporations. We provide legal counsel on all aspects of business, including:
Our attorneys are available for consultation with both individuals and businesses throughout Connecticut. We work with clients in Hartford, New Haven, nd surrounding areas.
Corporate litigation involves the defense of corporate clients in civil lawsuits. The firm’s corporate litigation practice is focused on defending corporations in all types of civil cases, including shareholder and derivative actions, breach of contract, fraud claims, and business tort claims.
In addition to its traditional transactional work as a business attorney in Maryland and Virginia (including representation before courts in those states), this area includes appellate work on matters involving federal bankruptcy law or reorganization proceedings; certiorari or mandamus petitions challenging various aspects of state law; class certification motions under securities laws;
Antitrust litigation involving mergers/acquisitions/strategic alliances; patent infringement suits brought by inventors against product manufacturers that infringe on their patents; unfair competition claims based upon alleged unfair trade practices such as price fixing agreements among competitors within an industry sector or collusion between producers who produce competing products under common ownership structures with similar goals but different objectives such as price maintenance through coordinated production schedules.;
Counseling is the process of providing legal advice to corporations and businesses. The firm has a full range of legal services for corporations, including:
- -Corporate Law
- –Competition Law
- -Labour Law
- -Intellectual Property Law
- -Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate counseling – advice on all aspects of corporate law
- Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) – advising clients on the M&A process, including negotiating and closing transactions Intellectual Property (IP) Law – advising on the protection and enforcement of IP rights, including patents, trademarks, and copyright
- Securities Law – representing issuers, underwriters, and brokers in connection with securities offerings; advising investors on their rights and obligations relating thereto.
- Corporate Law – advising on corporate governance, including compliance with the Companies Act, and about shareholder disputes and company dissolution Competition Law – representing clients before the Competition Tribunal; advising on cartel settlement agreements and other competition law issues Labour Law – advising on employment contracts and other related agreements
The firm offers a full range of legal services to corporations, including counseling on all aspects of corporate law.
The firm offers a full range of legal services to corporations, including counseling on all aspects of corporate law. The firm advises on all aspects of corporate law and assists with the establishment, restructuring, and ongoing management of companies. The firm advises on all aspects of corporate law and assists with the establishment, restructuring, and ongoing management of companies.
The firm advises on all aspects of corporate law including compliance with the Companies Act and shareholder disputes, company dissolution, and insolvency.
The firm has ten attorneys practicing in Ontario, Canada, and New York City, New York. It has been recognized as one of the leading firms for its ability to provide high-quality service at an affordable price.
The firm’s lawyers have been involved in over 2,000 corporate cases and have handled hundreds of appeals. We offer a full range of legal services to corporations, including counseling on all aspects of corporate law. Our lawyers are experienced in both litigation and counseling and have worked with clients on matters involving mergers, acquisitions, dissolutions, liquidations, lawsuits involving shareholders and directors as well as other business transactions.